Tuesday, November 01, 2005

KNOW ME

This is me Ashwini. i am the student of 1st sem, masters in library and information science at manasagangotri(university of mysore). I live in Mysore. Before introducing me i wish all

A HAPPY, CHEERFUL,SAFE DIWALI

Now about me.
My hobbies are listening to music, watching T.V., reading, cooking & blogging.
i like cricket.
i love shahrukh & my friend pooja very much.
i hate liars,opportunists,hypocrites & mysore pak.

MY FAVOURITES:

dish: puliyogare.

drink: apple mik shake.

dress: chudidar.

songs: girlfriend (from the film BOYS), my dil goes mmmm, snehithane (from ALAIPAYUTHEY).

films: pardes, titanic

personality: sania mirza

colours: white, black, pink

place: home sweet home

Life to me is: a mystery

I get bored with: computers (many times), continuous lectures being in a crowd etc.

I can't live without: my mom & my kinetic honda.

My idea of happiness: be alone, enjoy oneself.

I'm scared of : hens.

As today is diwali, i'd like to share a few things. It's very common that everyone burns crackers. But it's often forgotten that burning crackers is for fun and happiness rather than creating sound of lots of decibels. I feel that crackers that produce sound have to be banned as they cause a lot of bad effects on our ears and minds. Recently i saw on T.V. the children (of age below 12) working day and night for manufacturing those crackers which not only spoil their healths but also take their childhoods off from them. it's disgusting. And the pet animals which have got a very sensitive ears can't withstand those sounds. I feel that diwali is a festival of lights. So, encourage only those crackers which are full of light and that bring joy to all. Am i not right? And in my home my papa has bought crackers that don't make any sound. And BROWNY (my pet) also enjoys it.

You know, i'm not just blogging this time. It's a competetion in which i'm participating. It's a prriod of 15 days for all of the students in our department post their blogs and whichever two are found interesting to the judges who keep watching our blogs will be awarded. All this has been planned and implemented by one of the most active lecturers, sir Harinarayana. I'm aiming at a prize. So, do view my blogs daily and if you feel good or even bad , send your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home