Wednesday, November 02, 2005

IT'S DIWALI

Today is Diwali.Just now i came here to the internet cafe after enjoying myself burning crackers. It was as usual, that we i.e., me, my parents, and my sister had lot of fun today. My mom had prepared some wonderful dishes. Everytime during festivals, i used to try some new recipes. But this time no. I think i've become very lazy.
Well, this diwali was as cheerful as everytime. And i had worn my new saree in gujarati style.

Today, i saw the movie BOYS. Though it's bit old, i hadn't seen it before. And i thoroghly enoyed it. I just love the hero in the film. He's too cute. The songs are good. In that my favourite is "GIRLFRIEND VENU VAADA".

I'll tell you a special recipe for this festive season:

RECIPE FOR A PERFECT LIFE

Take a glass of education
Add sugar merit
Boil it with a pleasant happiness
Mix it with the flavour of success
Add nuts of friendship and
Sprinkle salt of good will
Sieve adversity
Add cream of happiness
Top it with fruits of affection
Bake it in an oven of peace
Keep it in the refrigerator of love
Finally, enjoy the cake of "PERFECT LIFE".

Do try this recipe all of you and you are sure to find the result very tasty.

Actually, if this wouldn't be a competetion, i wouldn't have come outside at all because it's already 9:35 p.m. and many are still burning crackers with lots of sound. I'm really scared of them. But i enjoy blogging very much. It's full of fun and i should thank Harinarayana sir for making us learn to blog.

Here is a joke:

Arun: "Dad, do you think you can write in the dark?"

Dad: "Of course i can son."

Arun: "Then turn off the light please and sign my report card."

Wasn't it good? O.K. i'll end my today's blog with a beautiful thought:

"A HAPPY HEART COMES FIRST, THEN A HAPPY FACE."
----SHANIA TWAIN.
I think my papa is waiting outside.

BYE. GOOD NIGHT.

1 Comments:

Blogger chidanandammlisc said...

Thank you for giving comment for my blog..............

your blog is really nice, your taste and mentality is good,and ..............?

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home