Tuesday, November 15, 2005

THE END OR THE BEGINNING

There is a saying, "Ending of one thing is the beginning of the other". So, we come to the end of the blogging competition. That doesn't mean end of blogging at all.

Till now, personal diaries were meant to be kept secretly, written in a room where there is noone else, and read by none other than the author himself. But blogs are made just as the opposite of this. The idea of blogging itself is so fantastic that it welcomes anybody's ideas, thoughts, experiences and sharing of information, knowledge and much more things.

I personally enjoyed this competition very very much. I not only got an opportunity to share my ideas but also to know others' views and opinions. I think this is how the world becomes smaller and brings people closer to one another.

I have a great satisfaction of participating in this competition by following each and every rule. I've not missed blogging even a single day. I've a hope of winning a prize also, as I've put in myself into this blogging with great enthusiasm and sincierity. Hari sir, please note this - If you want me to participate in the future competitions with the same spirit, you've to see to that I get a prize. You consider this as a blackmail or whitemail or email !!!
Got scared, sir? I was just kidding. And I just feel that participation and learning is more important than winning a prize.

Anyways, I thank Hari sir for presenting me the BEST FRIEND called BLOG which I can accompany with me always.

And judges, please re-read all my blogs as you may have the chances of missing some. I'm sure U find them all interesting. Am I boasting too much? What to do, campaigning and advertising are very necessary these days.

Friends, continue blogging hereafter. All the best for your exams. (Read my previous blog to get some tips of how to achieve success).
I shall end my today's blog with three quotes:

"Each work has to pass through three stages - Ridicule, Opposition and then Acceptance"------Swami Vivekananda

"Never take a step backward, not even to gain momentum"------Andy Garcia

"Life without criticism is unworthy"-------Socrates

BYE!!!! LOVE U ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home