Thursday, November 03, 2005

LAUGH FOR A WHILE

Here are some jokes. Enjoy them.

Teacher: What is the function of stomach in our body?
Boy: To keep the pyjama in place.


Husband: Why are you crying, Leela?
Leela: I read a book with sad ending.
Husband: Wwwhich book did you read?
Leela: Your passbook.


Mother: Where are my spectacles dear? I am searching for them from the morning.
Son: I've kept them in the fridge mom.
Mother: In the fridge! What for?
Son: Because I want your spectacles to change into cooling glass.


Teacher: Rita, use this book wisely and you will discover it will do half your work.
Rita: Great! Then I will take two.


"Would you like to dance with me?"
"No, I don't dance with a baby".
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you're pregnant".

1 Comments:

Blogger Srinaika said...

heyyyyyyy.....
ha....ha.....ha....ha....ha.....ha....
ha.....ha....ha....ha.....ha....haaa...ha
ha....hushhhh
stop......it is nice jokes.
keep put daily for fun.
thanks for smiling..
you are a good work in these days,
becoz.. nowadays it machanized days.
so it is wonderful work.
i expect daily atleast some jokes from
you.
bye......

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home